turn around ...



















Turn Around



I thought my love for the scene was enough
I never thought that I would be fucked up
But it happened finally, in spite of me
I wish that you would have never said "hi" to me
'Cause now i'm fucked

(Turn Around) And all i ever wanna do is take your picture
You totally eclipse everybody that is with you
(Turn Around) I want you on my memory card
But you're playing hard
You're breaking my heart



I can't take pictures anymore
I don't wanna tour
I don't wanna stay out till four
Taking pictures in bathrooms of bitches with tattoos
I've become a cartoon and I'm done with that life too
I wanna settle down and only take pictures of you
You hate photographers but all us motherfuckers love you
But I ain't paparazzi in search of an exclusive
I'm in love
Even if you are elusive



You keep saying that you ain't photogenic
That the camera puts you in a panic
I bet you I can turn that around
I bet you I can make you like your picture deep down
Those other camera slingers with their itchy trigger fingers
They don't really care what beauties they disfigure
They're just taking pictures for a blog
Me? When I look at you I see God



dedicated to you know who you are



Snodd helt från min favorit-snusk-sida lastnigthsparty.com


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
 
Totalt antal besökare: | Antal besökare idag:
(c) Patric Franksson 2010