Vissa låtar..

 .. kommer i precis rätt tid.

Som handlar om exakt det du tänker på. 


Detta är en sån.



In all that you've done to me I can't find meaning. Cause you know the way I feel for you Is so strong 

So why would you hunt me down And then leave bleeding When you knew That you love somebody else And haven't oh, moved on 

My god I should've seen it coming Turn the wick in learning (?) I should've seen the warning signs My god Let do you love another (?) Why did I even bother It'll never be you and I It'll never be you and I cannot believe you said We couldn't get much higher 

To trust your persuading eyes Was one big mistake But I know that you get burnt When you play with fire And I see How hard it will be not to turn Love to hate 

My god I should've seen it coming Turn the wick in learning (?) I should've seen the warning signs My god Let do you love another (?) Why did I even bother It'll never be you and I It'll never be you and My god I should've seen it coming Turn the wick in learning (?) I should've seen the warning signs My god Let do you love another (?) Why did I even bother It'll never be you and I It'll never be you and I


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
 
Totalt antal besökare: | Antal besökare idag:
(c) Patric Franksson 2010