Jag kan inte släppa det

.. men detta är fanemej en jävligt mysig låt!

Lykke Li - Little bit [live]

Hands down, Im too proud for love
But with eyes shut, its you Im thinking of
But how we move from A to B, can't be up to me
Cause I dont know
Eye to eye, thigh to thigh
I let go…

I think Im a little bit, little bit, a little bit in love with you , only if youre a little bit, little bit, little bit in love with me.

And for you I keep my legs apart, and forget about my tainted heart, and I will never ever be the first to say it, but still I, yes you know I..I..I..
I would do it, push the button,pull the trigger, climb a mountain, jump of a cliff, cause you know baby I love you, love you, a little bit

If you would do it,if you would say it, if you would mean it, that we could do it, if it was you and I, not only I

I think Im a little bit, little bit, a little bit in love with you , only if youre a little bit, little bit, little bit in love with me.


0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
 
Totalt antal besökare: | Antal besökare idag:
(c) Patric Franksson 2010